If you fail to plan, you can plan on failing…so let us help you build a strategy that will allow you to reach, engage, educate and motivate your employees. In this one-day, information-packed class, you’ll leave equipped with a communication strategy specifically targeted for your organization based on your communication goals and objectives.
Unlike any other Advanced Learning Institute conference, this will be a 1-day session that will cover everything you need to master
internal communications. You’ll have the opportunity to take a deep dive into topics that mean the most to you and gain insights you need to build a successful communication plan, including learning how to:
- Outline the strategic goals of the organization, and draw a direct line from your goals to your communications
- Outline your audience needs
- Define your key messages
- Align your messages and audience with the proper vehicle(s)
- Help you balance the “need to know” content with the “nice to know” content
- Identify tactics and timing: what do you need to do, or have in place to carry out this strategy or overcome your challenges?
- Create a content strategy that will allow you to do less…and do it better
- Create an overall timeline for your communications strategy tied to key objectives and milestones
- Craft a measurement plan so you have an ongoing understanding of what’s working and what’s not
- Evaluate your current communication vehicles
- Take those tired, old stories and flip them upside down — so that people actually pay attention to them
- Coach your executives and subject-matter experts so they help you create great content—instead of serving as an obstacle
- Make the important interesting
- Use the new tools available to communicators — including social media and multimedia channels—to turn one-way content into interactive discussions
- Find and tell the kinds of stories that will cut through the information clutter that is so rampant in your organization
- Use all of your channels together to reach, engage, motivate, and inform your various audiences
- Use your vehicles to change the culture in your organization from “We’ve always done it this way,” to “Let’s try something different and see if it works.”
- Change hats and write effectively across all media
- and more!